Happy hump day, all. How has everyone been faring back at work this week? I could use a nap… or three.
I thought it would be fun to share with you the mix that Nick and I made for our wedding guests as a part of our Save the Dates (which we sent nearly two years ago — sheesh! How time flies). We chose fun, upbeat love songs (including a few guilty pleasures) that we thought all ages could enjoy and sing along to. It is still one of my favorite mixes to listen to when I need a little energy or am trying to cheer myself up.
I have linked to each song in iTunes if you feel inspired to purchase any. Happy listening :-)
1. You Got to Me – Neil Diamond
2. Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
3. Come By Me – Harry Connick, Jr.
4. Where You Lead – Carole King
5. Eight Days a Week – The Beatles
6. You’re My Best Friend – Queen
7. The Way I Am – Ingrid Michaelson
8. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell
9. Still The One – Orleans
10. For Once in My Life – Stevie Wonder
11. Sunshine of Your Love – Cream
12. That’s Amore – Dean Martin
13. More Today Than Yesterday – Spiral Staircase
14. The Longest Time – Billy Joel
15. To Be With You – Mr. Big
16. I Will – The Beatles
17. Oh How Happy – Shades of Blue
18. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) – Natalie Cole
19. Better Together – Jack Johnson
20. You’re the First, the Last, My Everything – Barry White
21. I Get a Kick Out of You – Frank Sinatra
22. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – the Proclaimers
23. Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
24. Gimme Some Loving – The Spencer Davis Group
25. L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole
Good luck getting through the rest of your week!