I write this blog because I love to write, share fun and interesting findings from the interwebs, share personal experiences as I attempt to become a “grown-up,” and I enjoy the blogging community that has come to inspire me on a daily basis. I write this blog for me, but ultimately — I’m not going to lie — it’s really nice to get comments, see new followers, and see some jumps in visits in my Google Analytics and Feedburner.
I’m constantly surprised by the posts that get lots of comments, and the posts that get zero comments. I know that my posts are a conglomeration of lots of topics, events, and interests, but I think that keeps things interesting. Ultimately, I’m going to write about whatever inspires me or whatever is going on in my life on any given day… but I’m still interested in getting some feedback from you to maybe help to guide me. Tell me:
- who are you, what do you do for a living and where are you from?
- how did you find my blog?
- what type of my posts interest you the most?
- what type of my posts interest you the least?
- what would make this blog more interesting to you?